Make a difference and help us create a more inclusive, equitable, and just world. Support For Bronx Youth is Support for The Thinkubator.
Giving Can Be Transformational for Youth
Supports Food Insecure Youth and Families in our Food Insecurity Program in The Bronx.
Powers the Voice of Bronx Youth in The Thinkubator Leads (Youth Council) program.
Provides Technology Support for Youth in The Bronx that do not have adequate access to technology.
Subsidizes one Stipend for a Youth enrolled in an Internship or Consultancy Experience.
Pays for Five Youth Stipends for an Internship or Youth Consultancy Experience
Provides Youth Stipends and Mental Health and Wellness Counseling Support for Program Participants.
Donations made to The Thinkubator goes directly to our youth and programs.
We appreciate your support.
The Thinkubator, Inc. is a 501c3 tax-exempted organization recognized by the United States Internal Revenue Services (IRS). All donations are TAX EXEMPTED.
We Are Grateful for Our Supporters
- Edward Summers
- Talika Summers
- Desiree Lee-Summers
- Edward Summers, Jr.
- Ryan Coughlan
- Kellan Calder
- Nicole Videla
- Rachel Charlop-Powers
- Lessie Branch
- Steven Hodas
- Shana McCormick
- Kristie Roberts
- Richard Frank
- Christian Talbot
- Liz Neumark
- Nathan Ricke
- Max Griffith
- Sharone Wellington-deAnda
- Antonio Williams
- Emily Mueller
- Ricardo Cosme Ruiz
- James E. G.
Interested in Corporate Sponsorship
- Directly support Bronx youth
- Support of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI)
- Naming of programming and events
- Media opportunities including promotion and branding
- Access to a diverse talent pool
- Support recruitment, interviewing, hiring and retention
- Support research studies by The Think Tank
- Craft and design programs tailored to meet your talent needs
- Access to employer network
And much more! Contact Max Rusike-Griffith at email@example.com to learn more.
We Are Grateful for our Corporate Supporters
- Robin Hood Foundation
- HERE to HERE
- The James and Judith K. Dimon Foundation
- M and T Bank
- Great Performances
- The Bronx Community Foundation
- World Central Kitchen
- The Summers and Lee Family
- Bx2GA Nutrition