Make a difference and help us create a more inclusive, equitable, and just world. Support For Bronx Youth is Support for The Thinkubator.
Giving Can Be Transformational for Youth
Powers the Voice of Bronx Youth in The Thinkubator Leads (Youth Council) program.
Provides the stipend for Consultancy and Training.
Supports one student fully throughout a year long program.
Provides support for four young people’s internships.
Donations made to The Thinkubator goes directly to our youth and programs.
We appreciate your support.
The Thinkubator, Inc. is a 501c3 tax-exempted organization recognized by the United States Internal Revenue Services (IRS). All donations are TAX EXEMPTED.
We Are Grateful for Our Supporters
- Edward Summers
- Talika Summers
- Desiree Lee-Summers
- Edward Summers, Jr.
- Ryan Coughlan
- Kellan Calder
- Nicole Videla
- Rachel Charlop-Powers
- Lessie Branch
- Steven Hodas
- Shana McCormick
- Kristie Roberts
- Richard Frank
- Christian Talbot
- Liz Neumark
- Nathan Ricke
- Max Griffith
- Sharone Wellington-deAnda
- Antonio Williams
- Emily Mueller
- Ricardo Cosme Ruiz
- James E. G.
- Jean and Joseph Talbot
- Christian Talbot
Interested in Corporate Sponsorship
- Directly support Bronx youth
- Support of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI)
- Naming of programming and events
- Media opportunities including promotion and branding
- Access to a diverse talent pool
- Support recruitment, interviewing, hiring and retention
- Support research studies by The Think Tank
- Craft and design programs tailored to meet your talent needs
- Access to employer network
And much more! Contact Max Rusike-Griffith at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
We Are Grateful for our Corporate Supporters
- Robin Hood Foundation
- HERE to HERE
- The James and Judith K. Dimon Foundation
- M and T Bank
- Great Performances
- The Bronx Community Foundation
- World Central Kitchen
- The Summers and Lee Family
- Bx2GA Nutrition